Cast Iron Pans & Pots
Prepare for First Use
- Wash with warm water, clean with neutral detergent with a soft cloth or sponge. Rinse and dry thoroughly.
- Brush the inside and edge with a little vegetable oil 2-3 times, warm the product with low heat for 2-3 minutes, switch off the heat, remove excessive oil. Now the product is ready for use.
- If the product is not in use for a long time, repeat the above process step 1-2 before cooking.
Instructions to users
- They can be used on many types of cooking stoves, however, they must not be used in a microwave oven.
- Pour in the desired amount of cooking oil, and start cooking at low heat. Gradually increase heat to the desired level according to the cuisine. Always match the utensil size with the cooking stove, do not use excessive fire on the product as it might burn the side with unremovable burnt mark.
- Please use cooking gadgets in wood, nylon or silicon, to avoid scratching the product during cooking.
- Please do not put heated pans & pots on the stovetop or table directly as it can create burnt marks. Always use a trivet for placement.
- These products are dishwasher safe, however, neutral detergents must be used.
Clean & Maintenance
- After cooking, wash the product after it has cooled down for a while. Apply neutral detergent and use a soft cloth or sponge and wash the product in warm water. Rinse and dry thoroughly.
- To clean stubborn food residue, pour warm water into the product with some soda powder, and rub with a hard nylon brush.
- Do not use metal or abrasive cleaning gadgets, or apply acidic or corrosive cleaning liquid. Permanent damage can be formed.
- After proper cleaning, store the product in a cool, dry and safe place. Stay away from sharp metal or objects to avoid scratching.
- Tighten the screws and parts of the product from time to time.
Enameled cast iron pans & pots are produced from sand mold. There might be small dents and holes appearing on the surface of the product, which is natural and will not affect the performance of the product. Slight rusting might be found on edge of product if it is not in use for a long time. This is natural and can be removed easily by rubbing a small amount of vegetable oil. To keep the product in the best condition, please repeat the step 1-2 from time to time.
These products are:
Dishwasher safe | Oven safe
They work on:
Induction | Gas | Ceramic | Halogen Stoves
DO NOT USE IN MICROWAVE OVEN!