Copper Pans & Pots
No matter it is made of one layer of copper or with extra steel lining, the copper pans & pots surface requires a dedicated caring. Please observe the following advice to keep your utensils shine & last for long.
Prepare for first Use
Wash with warm water, clean with neutral detergent with a soft cloth or sponge. Rinse and dry thoroughly.
Instructions to user
- Wash immediately after use.
- Use neutral or slightly alkaline detergents.
- Do not rub them with abrasive products, metal or synthetic wool.
- Even after thorough cleaning, black stains might still appear on the inside of pans & pots. This is due to oxidation.
- To clean these stains, apply professional copper cleanser as directed and they will be easily removed.
- Wash with neutral or slightly alkaline detergents again and rinse thoroughly.
- Dry with soft cloth and allow to dry completely & store in a cool & dry place
The content of metals & minerals naturally existed in tap water varies greatly from place to place. These metals & minerals in waterdrops left on the surface of copper or stainless steel products will be oxidized in open air, taking hours to form permanent stains or water marks. The best way to prevent is to dry them with a soft and absorbing cloth immediately after washing – no matter after manual or machine wash.
These products are:
Dishwasher safe | Oven safe
DO NOT USE IN MICROWAVE OVEN!