LEADFREE CRYSTAL GLASSES ,LIME SODA GLASSES AND GLASSWARE(NOT INCLUDE DOUBLE WALL GLASSED)
Due to different formulas of material and diverse product requirements in the market, glass products dominate nowadays are mainly leadfree crystal glasses,lime soda glasses.
Prepare for first Use
Wash with warm water, clean with neutral detergent with a soft cloth or sponge. Rinse and dry thoroughly.
Instructions to user
- Clink glasses gently
- Do not let children using thin glasses as they might bite the bowl and swallow the chips.
Clean & Maintenance
- After using, apply neutral detergent and use a soft cloth or sponge and wash the product in warm water. Rinse the last round with hotter water – the waterdrops on glasses, especially leadfree crystal, vaporize quickly so it is easier to dry thoroughly with a piece of thick kitchen tissue.
- Do not allow to air dry as water stain may form and that is difficult to remove later.
- Do not use metal or abrasive cleaning gadgets, or apply acidic or corrosive cleaning liquid. Permanent damage can be formed.
- After proper cleaning, store the product in a cool, dry and safe place. Stay away from sharp metal or objects to avoid scratching.
NOT FOR STOVE TOP USE!
CAUTION! GLASSWARE APPEAR WITH DECAL IN METAL COLOR MIGHT CONTAIN CONSIDERABLE AMOUNT OF REAL METAL, IN THAT CASE THEY ARE NOT SAFE TO BE USED IN MICROWAVE OWEN!