Porcelain, Ceramic & Stoneware
Prepare for first Use
Wash with warm water, clean with neutral detergent with a soft cloth or sponge. Rinse and dry thoroughly.
Instructions to user
1. These products are fired at very high temperature during the formation of shape & color. The glaze applied formed a water proof surface on the plates and bowls thus making them very suitable to be used for food serving.
2. Thanks to the glazed surface, they are stain resistant, odor resistant and virtually germs resistant. However due to long use natural wearing or scratches may be formed on the surface.
3. It is advisable to replace old plates and bowls after a reasonable time of use to avoid chances for germs embedding in the scratches.
Clean & Maintenance
1. After each use, apply neutral detergent and use a soft cloth or sponge and wash the product in warm water. Rinse and dry thoroughly.
2. Do not use metal or abrasive cleaning gadgets, or apply acidic or corrosive cleaning liquid. Permanent damage can be formed.
3. After proper cleaning, store the product in a cool, dry and safe place. Stay away from sharp metal or objects to avoid scratching.
THESE PRODUCTS ARE DISHWASHER, OVEN & MICROWAVE SAFE.
CAUTION! PORCELAIN, CERAMIC OR STONEWARE APPEAR WITH DECAL IN METAL COLOR MIGHT CONTAIN CONSIDERABLE AMOUNT OF REAL METAL, IN THAT CASE THEY ARE NOT SAFE TO BE USED IN MICROWAVE OWEN!