Stainless Steel Ware, Including mini ware
Products made with stainless steel have a high resistance to corrosion & rust. As the surfaces are either polished in mirror or satin to provide an attractive luster, they must be handled with care to avoid scratching & denting. Provided with proper use & care, they can last their shine for years. Please observe the following advice.
Prepare for first Use
Wash with warm water, clean with neutral detergent with a soft cloth or sponge. Rinse and dry thoroughly.
Instructions to user
- Wash immediately after use.
- Use neutral or slightly alkaline detergents.
- Do not rub them with abrasive products, metal or synthetic wool.
- Dry piece by piece with a soft and absorbing cloth immediately after washing.
- Allow to dry completely & store in a cool & dry place
The content of metals & minerals naturally existed in tap water varies greatly from place to place. These metals & minerals in waterdrops left on the surface of stainless steel products will be oxidized in open air, taking hours to form permanent stains or water marks. The best way to prevent is to dry them with a soft and absorbing cloth immediately after washing – no matter after manual or machine wash.
These products are:
Dishwasher safe | Oven safe
DO NOT USE IN MICROWAVE OVEN!