Wooden & Bamboo Boards
Prepare for first Use
Wash under running water, clean with neutral detergent with a soft cloth or sponge. Rinse and dry thoroughly.
Instructions to user
- The color and grain appear in natural wood and bamboo vary diversely from piece to piece. This is natural and does not affect performance.
- Wood and bamboo have similar material characteristics and they basically require the same attentions to product caring, cleaning & maintenance.
- Scratches may be formed during the cutting process. Stain, odor and germs might stay on the scratches. Washing immediately after each use together applying anti-bacterial surface cleanser will be of great help to hygiene.
- It is advisable to replace old boards after a reasonable lifespan to avoid chances for germs embedding in the scratches.
Clean & Maintenance
- After each use, apply anti-bacterial surface cleanser, wipe once and wash thoroughly with neutral detergent under running water. Rinse again and dry thoroughly.
- Do not use metal or abrasive cleaning gadgets, or apply acidic or corrosive cleaning liquid. Permanent damage can be formed.
- Soaking into water must be avoided because it might lead to cracking of board.
- Dry manually with a clean & soft cloth immediately after washing, then allow drying thoroughly at a standing post, in a cool place avoiding direct sunshine.
- Direct sunshine or heat from stove can lead to cracking of board. Please avoid.
- When not in use, store in a cool & dry place to avoid moss.
CAUTION! DO NOT USE IN DISHWASHER!